|
profile
blatent rebel
Nur Shuhadah If you look you will see that this world is a beautiful, accident, turbulent, succulent, opulent, permanent, no way. I wanna taste it! Don't wanna waste it away~ So knock me off my feet. Come on now give it to me baby. (: I'd rather be anything but ordinary. |
tagboard
scream out loud |
affiliates
you're on your way |
Wednesday, March 03, 2010
I want to watch P.S I Love You again, while eating prata sausage and cwy like perempuan mati laki.
Being too stubborn has its cons. I tend to hold back whatever emotions I have because I'm too egoistic to even tell anyone that I'm not ok.
So from today onwards, whoever asks me if I'm ok, I'm not. Just that I won't say it to your face. Blogger and persona in person is very different. Thankyouverymuch.
I feel so lifeless lately. Feels like I'm just floating around aimlessly. While walking to work, I'll remind myself that I need to get food for evening as I'll b training. Somehow my mind will just drift away and I'll find myself in my building already. Twice. I'm becoming a robot. A cute one. :D
Maybe it's just me. I hate repetition, and I hate being stuck here when the world is still revolving out there. Pucks. I think I'm having mid-young-adult-life crisis. I'm only 21 for God's sake. ):
When I was young, my first ambition was power ranger sia. Wawasan tinggi giler beb. Then I wanted to be teacher, police-woman, fire fighter, model.. Lol~ Then in sec school, I wanted to be a social worker and I promised myself, I will never have for a desk-bound job.
Hot damn. What have I done?!
I think I just miss teh bf. ): I want you. I need you.
Being too stubborn has its cons. I tend to hold back whatever emotions I have because I'm too egoistic to even tell anyone that I'm not ok.
So from today onwards, whoever asks me if I'm ok, I'm not. Just that I won't say it to your face. Blogger and persona in person is very different. Thankyouverymuch.
I feel so lifeless lately. Feels like I'm just floating around aimlessly. While walking to work, I'll remind myself that I need to get food for evening as I'll b training. Somehow my mind will just drift away and I'll find myself in my building already. Twice. I'm becoming a robot. A cute one. :D
Maybe it's just me. I hate repetition, and I hate being stuck here when the world is still revolving out there. Pucks. I think I'm having mid-young-adult-life crisis. I'm only 21 for God's sake. ):
When I was young, my first ambition was power ranger sia. Wawasan tinggi giler beb. Then I wanted to be teacher, police-woman, fire fighter, model.. Lol~ Then in sec school, I wanted to be a social worker and I promised myself, I will never have for a desk-bound job.
Hot damn. What have I done?!
I think I just miss teh bf. ): I want you. I need you.
