profile
blatent rebel

Sugar, spice and everything nice..NOT (:

Nur Shuhadah
If you look you will see that this world is a beautiful, accident, turbulent, succulent, opulent, permanent, no way. I wanna taste it! Don't wanna waste it away~ So knock me off my feet. Come on now give it to me baby. (:

I'd rather be anything but ordinary.

tagboard
scream out loud


you're on your way

Leave,
The Love <3
Fana
Lynn

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
justshu.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 25, 2010
Having taken the train on a daily basis, people-watching has become a hobby for me. So many interesting people you can encounter there.

You have people who wear earphones but the music can be heard, in fact BLARING through the entire cabin. I feel like pulling those things out and wrapping it around their neck, writing REDUNDANT on their foreheads.

You have people wearing shades in an underground train. You can't help but wonder, is he ogling at other women's boobies? Is he staring at the pregnant woman in front of him while pretending to be asleep. Who knows? I feel like removing the shades and stomping on it, my-mum-killing-disgusting-germ-bearing-cockroaches style. Swift and deadly.

I have intense hatred for people who barge in to board the train when the train doors open. Hello? Didn't yo mama teach you some manners? I, alight the train with gusto whenever that happens. I'll just bang those stupid people out of the way. Sheesh.

Oh, and I laugh at short women who wears crazy high heels when they lose balance whenever the train starts. Yes I'm ebil but they just amuse me.

Then there's the woman who covers her mouth when she sneezes and then holds on to the pole without cleaning her hands first. Gah. Flu bug. I make a mental note to never touch that particular pole ever again.

There's more, but my payroll is here. No time no time. Adios amigos~

Labels: ,



(back to the top.)