|
profile
blatent rebel
Nur Shuhadah If you look you will see that this world is a beautiful, accident, turbulent, succulent, opulent, permanent, no way. I wanna taste it! Don't wanna waste it away~ So knock me off my feet. Come on now give it to me baby. (: I'd rather be anything but ordinary. |
tagboard
scream out loud |
affiliates
you're on your way |
Friday, March 19, 2010
Damn busy.
On a Friday.
When half of the office is on leave.
WHY.
Gym-ing today~ Whoop! Love running. Love feeling the phantom muscles burning. Remember to keep fit people~ Health is wealth! My mum is not supportive of any form of fitness I do. She prefers me burning fats through housework. Where's the fun in that? Sheesh.
Daddy has one more week to find alternative medicine. Please God.. ):
Please try Milo powder+Cold milk combo. It's effing awesome to the max. No shit.
I want my Ceasar Salad from Coffee Bean. At my favourite place of all time, the airport. I have an obsession with the airport since I was young. Why ah?
Panicking because my boss is searching an important document which I'm damn sure has been given to her. Oh, she just found it. TOLD YOU SO! *pouts* I just wanna say, people with cluttered desks have high IQ. That's me. Muahahaha~
Thank you for reading my scrambled thoughts. Happy Friday ya'll~
On a Friday.
When half of the office is on leave.
WHY.
Gym-ing today~ Whoop! Love running. Love feeling the phantom muscles burning. Remember to keep fit people~ Health is wealth! My mum is not supportive of any form of fitness I do. She prefers me burning fats through housework. Where's the fun in that? Sheesh.
Daddy has one more week to find alternative medicine. Please God.. ):
Please try Milo powder+Cold milk combo. It's effing awesome to the max. No shit.
I want my Ceasar Salad from Coffee Bean. At my favourite place of all time, the airport. I have an obsession with the airport since I was young. Why ah?
Panicking because my boss is searching an important document which I'm damn sure has been given to her. Oh, she just found it. TOLD YOU SO! *pouts* I just wanna say, people with cluttered desks have high IQ. That's me. Muahahaha~
Thank you for reading my scrambled thoughts. Happy Friday ya'll~
Labels: Random Papadoms
