|
profile
blatent rebel
Nur Shuhadah If you look you will see that this world is a beautiful, accident, turbulent, succulent, opulent, permanent, no way. I wanna taste it! Don't wanna waste it away~ So knock me off my feet. Come on now give it to me baby. (: I'd rather be anything but ordinary. |
tagboard
scream out loud |
affiliates
you're on your way |
Monday, December 07, 2009
Photoshoot of Raziq and me.
Me: Adik~ faster take a pic of us!
BB: this woman again. booooring.

Me: Did you say i'm BORING?!?!

BB: *best innocent face*

Me: Aww.. I'm sorry BB. I must have heard wrongly. i love you so much!
BB: nyehehehe.. *thinks of evil plan to take over the world with cuteness and adult slave*

i should NOT be here right now.
i just can't help it.
fishy mcnugget.
hey.. McDonnies had fish nuggets last time right?
forgot what it's called.
blah.
BYE!
