profile
blatent rebel

Sugar, spice and everything nice..NOT (:

Nur Shuhadah
If you look you will see that this world is a beautiful, accident, turbulent, succulent, opulent, permanent, no way. I wanna taste it! Don't wanna waste it away~ So knock me off my feet. Come on now give it to me baby. (:

I'd rather be anything but ordinary.

tagboard
scream out loud


you're on your way

Leave,
The Love <3
Fana
Lynn

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
justshu.blogspot.com

Thursday, December 03, 2009
No one ever saw me like you do
All the things that I could add up to

I never knew just what a smile was worth

But your eyes say everything without a single word


'Cause there's somethin' in the way you look at me

It's as if my heart knows you're the missing piece

You made me believe that there's nothing in this world I can't be

I never know what you see

But there's somethin' in the way you look at me

If i could freeze some moment in my mind
It'd the second that you touch your lips to mine

I'd like to stop the clock, make time stand still
'Cause baby, this is just the way I always wanna feel

*credits to ever awesome icanhaszheezburger.com

i'm here again because, i was a bitch to my bf yesterday..
no excuses, i just was.
and I'm sorry..
i know i already apologized twice..
but i have a feeling you already forgave me even before i did..

i just wanna say i love you a whole bunch..
you're my best friend, i can tell you anything and everything without sounding silly..
you're my lover, pampering me and loving me unconditionally always..
you're my other half, completing my egotastic and impulsive ways..
maybe what you said is true.
ever since the day yayi introduced us, i was subconsciously hooked on you. (:

i always wondered why you love me
and when i ask,
your answer is always the same.
"Just because. I just know you're The One."

i'm so glad you're responding well to chemo..only radiation therapy left (:
i cannot imagine life without you and i don't want to.
get well soon hunny..and share the rest of your life with me..
I love you, Muhd Azrie..
<3


(back to the top.)