|
profile
blatent rebel
Nur Shuhadah If you look you will see that this world is a beautiful, accident, turbulent, succulent, opulent, permanent, no way. I wanna taste it! Don't wanna waste it away~ So knock me off my feet. Come on now give it to me baby. (: I'd rather be anything but ordinary. |
tagboard
scream out loud |
affiliates
you're on your way |
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Find "Baby Brianna Lopez" in YouTube and get back to me.I'm at loss for words, traumatized and very very VERY angry.
and just jail for what they did to a 6 month old baby?
WTF.
they should get punished just like how they tortured her.
they should get raped by men 3 times their size everyday till the day they die.
someone should notice them in a whole lot of pain and suffering but just ignore them.
all i want for this beautiful baby, is justice that she deserves..
Humanity you say?
Fuck that.
They're not humans.
Not even animals.
They're downright devils in disguise.
I hope all of you rot in the lowest level of hell, because that's where you rightly belong.
Rest in peace Baby..
I hope you're smiling, crawling around heaven and delighting the angels there..
There's no greater love than God and you're safe with him now..
You're safe, finally..
