profile
blatent rebel

Sugar, spice and everything nice..NOT (:

Nur Shuhadah
If you look you will see that this world is a beautiful, accident, turbulent, succulent, opulent, permanent, no way. I wanna taste it! Don't wanna waste it away~ So knock me off my feet. Come on now give it to me baby. (:

I'd rather be anything but ordinary.

tagboard
scream out loud


you're on your way

Leave,
The Love <3
Fana
Lynn

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
justshu.blogspot.com

Thursday, December 03, 2009
1st time updating my blog from teh iPhone.
E only gripe I hav abt it tt the camera sucks major balls.
Feel like repairing my k770i which captures awesome pictures.
Hey.. Don't ask me to get a camera ok.
Budget's damn tight this mth n mths to come.
But it's gonne be worth it ((:
Hais. Sometimes I wonder why can't I be born a heiress.

So random.
In e train to go tk work now.
Hope I din miss my stop.
Oh I didn't.

I've been really stressed lately n it's all because of my shortcomings..
I think my other boss in UK's gonna grill my ass because I owe him tax letters.
So depressing when I think abt it.
N today I hav 300 contracts coming in n they want it to be in the UK office by Monday..
Holysheetimsogonnadie.

Ok. I'm done whining.
Actually my stop is next. Hoho.
A post w pics really soon, I promise.
Take care y'all


(back to the top.)